This course explains bookkeeping. It provides a fundamental knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping concepts, processes, methods, procedures, and controls you should comprehend to perform bookkeeping accurately and efficiently.
The course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course in an e-learning format. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of bookkeeping. A good rule of thumb is to expect the course to take approximately 22 hours to complete.
1. Accounting: The Language of Business
2. Analyzing Business Transactions
3. Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
4. The General Journal and the General Ledger
5. Adjustments and the Worksheet
6. Closing Entries and the Post Closing Trial Balance
7. Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
8. Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
9. Cash Receipts, Cash Payments and Banking Procedures
10. Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet 11. Financial Statements and Closing Procedure